⥫ Gurdjieff Oskiano ⥭
Session 1: July 27 2023 (@12.00 CST)
Presenter: Robin Bloor
These notes are/were provided to attendees prior to the presentation session.
- A Map. What we are presenting here is a Map of concepts that link together to provide a picture of the Trogoautoegocrat. It does not include everything by any means.
- We need first to consider the creation as articulated in Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson. Simplistically it relies on two primordial laws: the law of octaves and the law of three.
- Before going further, we need to consider what a cosmos is. It is a living thing. Everything in the universe is either a cosmos or a substance that participates in the life of a cosmos.
- The Law of Three from “the higher blends with the lower, etc.” happens in a particular way. It happens in a place where substances mix.
- The Structure of the Octave is fractal. This needs to be considered. Large and small octaves differ only in scale.
- There is a specific mathematics to the relationships in the octave, as shown in the diagram,
- We can here walk through the creation of the octave step-by-step.
- The Hydrogens and the Ray of Creation shown in this diagram provide a useful summary of what is going on. It takes into account densities, intervals and the scale of hydrogens.
- The Step Diagram provides a useful summary of the trogoautoegocrat that we are familiar with.
- The Trogoautoegocrat: the right amount of substance arriving in the right place at the right time.